DNP-801A-RS1-Doctoral Dispositions Acknowledgement of Review
At Grand Canyon University, doctoral learners are guided by the following principles and dispositions:
- Committed Practitioner-Scholars: Demonstrating a deep commitment to their respective fields, they evolve into leaders within their disciplines and communities.
- Self-Directed Learners: Exhibiting a strong ability to motivate themselves, doctoral learners persistently pursue knowledge independently.
- Value Critical Thinking: Embracing critical thinking and feedback, they maintain an openness to new ideas, challenge assumptions, and consider diverse viewpoints.
- Committed to Reflective Practice: Actively engaging in self-reflection, they pose inquiries to themselves and others, fostering continuous personal and professional growth.
- Effective Communicators: Possessing a keen understanding of effective communication, they articulate their thoughts and ideas proficiently.
- Ethical and Honest Scholarship: Committed to producing scholarly research that upholds ethical standards and academic honesty, they contribute to the improvement of their professional roles, both locally and globally.
Additionally, doctoral learners at Grand Canyon University undertake specific actions to enhance their learning experience:
- Participation in Doctor of Nursing Orientation Webinar: Learners prepare for the program by attending the “Doctor of Nursing Orientation Webinar.”
- Utilization of DC Network Resources: They are proficient in accessing and utilizing key resources in the DC Network, including “Direct Practice Improvement Project Groups and Associated Milestones,” “DNP Learner Expectations,” and “DNP Direct Practice Improvement Project Recommendations.”
- Familiarity with Writing Center Resources: Learners demonstrate proficiency in accessing and using resources in the Writing Center of the Student Success Center, covering APA, PowerPoint, and general writing guidelines.
Acknowledgement of Review:
I, (INSERT NAME), confirm that I have thoroughly reviewed the doctoral dispositions. I have attended the “Doctor of Nursing Orientation Webinar” and accessed and examined the resources in the DC Network, including “Direct Practice Improvement Project Groups and Associated Milestones,” “DNP Learner Expectations,” “DNP Direct Practice Improvement Project Recommendations,” and the APA, PowerPoint, and writing resources in the Writing Center of the Student Success Center.
Must Read: DNP Capstone Project Help